Silk'n Tightra Vaginal Rejuvenation Device
After childbirth or hormonal changes such as the menopause, a woman's intimate part can look and feel different. Drooping labia, weakened vaginal walls, a diminished pleasure during sex, dryness or urinary leakage can cause concerns and insecurity. The revolutionary Silk’n Tightra employs the clinically tested and proven Bi-Polar Radiofrequency energy, which is able to relieve such symptoms without the need for surgery.
- Helps to restore self-confidence, control and sexual satisfaction in your daily life
- Works with Bi-Polar RF energy, known for its tightening and firming effect on collagen-containing tissue
- Reported to improve sexual function
- Reported to improve sensation in the female intimate zone
- Helps prevent mild urine leakage
- Noticeable results in just 4 weeks
- Includes: Silk'n Intimate Gel and Luxury case
- USB charging unit
- IMPORTANT: you MUST READ "DO NOT USE IF YOU" Section
Delivery to UK & Ireland Only
HOW DOES IT WORK EXACTLY?
Silk’n Tightra is designed in such a way that it causes no discomfort during use. Its shape is comparable to a spatula, and it contains 16 gold and chrome electrodes. All 16 electrodes are intended for internal use, while the 3 chrome electrodes are intended specifically for external use. During use, you will experience a warm sensation.
Before use, it is important to apply the supplied Silk’n Intimate Gel to the device. This gel provides the conductivity needed for the application of Bi-Polar RF energy.
What Results you can expect?
*Due to hygiene reasons we don’t accept the return of this product if opened. This does not affect your statutory rights.
*Please read this section carefully before your place an order.
The device must not be used by the following people: children, transgender women, adults with limited physical, sensory or psychological capacities, or those lacking experience of knowledge in how to use the device in a safe way, or those who do not understand the hazards involved.
Do not use if you:
- are pregnant or nursing.
- have had any surgical procedure in the vaginal or pelvic area within the last 12 months, or before complete healing.
- have an active electrical implant/device in any region of the body, a pacemaker or internal defibrillator.
- have a metal implant, including a metal intrauterine device (IUD), in the treatment area.
- have severe concurrent conditions, such as cardiac disorders, sensory disturbances, epilepsy, uncontrolled hypertension, liver or kidney diseases.
- have a history of skin cancer and genital area cancer, or current condition of any other type of cancer, or pre-malignant moles.
- have an impaired immune system due to immuno-suppressive diseases such as AIDS and HIV, or use immunosuppressive medications.
- have poorly controlled endocrine disorders, such as diabetes, or thyroid dysfunction and hormonal virilization.
- have any active condition in the treatment area, such as sores, psoriasis, eczema, rashes, open lacerations, abrasions, or lesions.
- have received treatment with light, laser, RF or other devices in the treated area for either non-ablative procedures, or ablative fractional laser resurfacing (according to treatment severity) within 3 months prior to treatment.
- have used lsotretinoin (Accuntane) within 6 months prior to treatment.
- have a sexually transmitted disease.
Free delivery on all orders over £50.00 excluding VAT to UK except for:
a) the following post code prefixes: BT - all areas, HS - all areas, IM - all areas, IV1-36, IV40-49, IV51-56, KA26-28, KW1-3, KW5-17, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, PL10-19, PL22-35, TR21-25, ZE1-3;
b) some large and heavy furniture and equipment;any delivery made on Saturdays or at a specifically allocated time upon request;
c) any delivery made on Saturdays or at a specifically allocated time upon request;
The exceptions to free delivery set out above will be quoted at the time of order.
Please state any special delivery requirements at time of ordering for us to give you a quotation.
For orders less than £50.00 excluding VAT there will be a standard delivery charge of £5.00 excluding VAT.
Delivery charges to the following post code prefixes: BT - all areas, HS - all areas, IM - all areas, IV1-36, IV40-49, IV51-56,KA26-28, KW1-3, KW5-17, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, PL10-19, PL22-35, TR21-25, ZE1-3
• For orders above £100.00 excluding VAT: Free delivery
• For orders less than £100.00 excluding VAT: £12.50 excluding VAT
The Buyer shall ensure presence at the delivery address to sign for the delivery. The Buyer shall always check the number of parcels received upon delivery and sign the Consignment as ‘Unchecked’ so as to confirm that the items have not been inspected in respect of any damages and /or missing items. If the parcel appears damaged, the Buyer shall sign the Consignment as ‘Damaged’ and inform the Seller within three (3) days of receipt of goods.
Next Day Delivery
Orders must be received before 4:30pm Monday to Friday for next working day delivery. Next-day delivery only applies to items that are in stock. The Seller can accept no responsibility for transport delays causing late delivery of items. Next-day delivery is available for mainland UK only. Delivery to Scottish Highlands & Islands, Channel Islands, Northern Ireland, IOM and IOW can be up to 5 working days. Saturday deliveries can be arranged by request and attract an additional charge.
Shortages, Damages and Claims
The Seller shall not be liable to the Buyer for any shortages in quantity delivered, damage or loss, or any defects in the products unless the Buyer notifies the Seller in writing within three (3) days of receipt of the goods. The notification must include the name and address of the Buyer; the quantity and description of the good; and the invoice number and date of relevant invoice. Where liability is accepted, the only obligation of the Seller shall be, at its option, to make good any shortage or non-delivery and / or replace any good found to be damaged or defective and / or refund the cost of any such goods by a credit note.
If goods have been ordered in error the Buyer must request an authorisation form from the Seller to return the goods. No goods will be accepted as a return without a pre-authorisation number. Goods must be returned within 7 days of receipt, unused and in their original packaging. The Seller accepts no responsibility for lost parcels without a confirmation of the despatch of the parcel to the Seller.
If goods have been ordered in error, the Buyer must pay for the return. If goods are being returned because they are faulty or damaged, the Seller will pay for the return.
Refunds on large, heavy, or non-stocked items will be subject to a minimum 10% net invoice handling and inspection charge. Refunds on electrical items have a 25% restocking fee.