Medik8 Advance Night Eye 15ml
Rejuvenating Repair Eye Cream
- Rejuvenates dull and tired eyes
- Packed with antioxidants to nourish and hydrate the delicate eye area
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Firms and smooths eye contours
- Brightens dark circles
- Boosts the skin’s nightly renewal cycle
Skin Type: Acne, Anti-Ageing, Combination, Dry, Mature, Normal, Oily, Pigmentation, Problem Prone, Rosacea, Sensitive
Maximum of 20 units per order
After cleansing in the evening, apply a small amount around the eye area, avoiding eyelids. Optimised for use with previously applied vitamin A serums.
- Midnight Repair Complex – Combining saskatoon berry, a cell repairing peptide and dragon fruit extract, these 3 exceptional antioxidants tackle free radical damage which has occurred throughout the day’s exposure to UV rays and pollution
- N-Acetyl Glucosamine – This naturally occurring molecule in the body works synergistically with previously applied retinol serums to encourage the production of hydrating hyaluronic acid
- Hesperidin – Found naturally in citrus fruits, hesperidin improves blood circulation and strengthens capillary walls for brighter under-eyes
- Matrixyl 3000 – A combination of peptides which “trick” the skin into producing more collagen, helping to firm, plump and minimise the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and crow’s feet
- Caffeine – Revitalising caffeine helps to reduce the size of blood vessels to diffuse the appearance of darkness underneath the eyes
Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Nylon-12, Cetearyl Olivate, Propylene Glycol, C12-16 Alcohols, Sorbitan Olivate, Squalane, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Palmitic acid, Caffeine, Amelanchier Alnifolia (Saskatoon) Fruit Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Tremella Fuciformis (Snow Mushroom) Extract, Niacinamide, Candelilla/Jojoba/Rice Bran Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Glyceryl Stearate, Ferric Hexapeptide-35, Hylocereus Undatus (Dragon Fruit) Fruit Extract, Arginine, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Butylene Glycol, Cera Microcristallina, Ascorbic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Leaf Oil, Glucosyl Hesperidin, Sorbitol, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Polysorbate 20.
Free delivery on all orders over £50.00 excluding VAT to UK except for:
a) the following post code prefixes: BT - all areas, HS - all areas, IM - all areas, IV1-36, IV40-49, IV51-56, KA26-28, KW1-3, KW5-17, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, PL10-19, PL22-35, TR21-25, ZE1-3;
b) some large and heavy furniture and equipment;any delivery made on Saturdays or at a specifically allocated time upon request;
c) any delivery made on Saturdays or at a specifically allocated time upon request;
The exceptions to free delivery set out above will be quoted at the time of order.
Please state any special delivery requirements at time of ordering for us to give you a quotation.
For orders less than £50.00 excluding VAT there will be a standard delivery charge of £5.00 excluding VAT.
Delivery charges to the following post code prefixes: BT - all areas, HS - all areas, IM - all areas, IV1-36, IV40-49, IV51-56,KA26-28, KW1-3, KW5-17, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, PL10-19, PL22-35, TR21-25, ZE1-3
• For orders above £100.00 excluding VAT: Free delivery
• For orders less than £100.00 excluding VAT: £12.50 excluding VAT
The Buyer shall ensure presence at the delivery address to sign for the delivery. The Buyer shall always check the number of parcels received upon delivery and sign the Consignment as ‘Unchecked’ so as to confirm that the items have not been inspected in respect of any damages and /or missing items. If the parcel appears damaged, the Buyer shall sign the Consignment as ‘Damaged’ and inform the Seller within three (3) days of receipt of goods.
Next Day Delivery
Orders must be received before 4:30pm Monday to Friday for next working day delivery. Next-day delivery only applies to items that are in stock. The Seller can accept no responsibility for transport delays causing late delivery of items. Next-day delivery is available for mainland UK only. Delivery to Scottish Highlands & Islands, Channel Islands, Northern Ireland, IOM and IOW can be up to 5 working days. Saturday deliveries can be arranged by request and attract an additional charge.
Shortages, Damages and Claims
The Seller shall not be liable to the Buyer for any shortages in quantity delivered, damage or loss, or any defects in the products unless the Buyer notifies the Seller in writing within three (3) days of receipt of the goods. The notification must include the name and address of the Buyer; the quantity and description of the good; and the invoice number and date of relevant invoice. Where liability is accepted, the only obligation of the Seller shall be, at its option, to make good any shortage or non-delivery and / or replace any good found to be damaged or defective and / or refund the cost of any such goods by a credit note.
If goods have been ordered in error the Buyer must request an authorisation form from the Seller to return the goods. No goods will be accepted as a return without a pre-authorisation number. Goods must be returned within 7 days of receipt, unused and in their original packaging. The Seller accepts no responsibility for lost parcels without a confirmation of the despatch of the parcel to the Seller.
If goods have been ordered in error, the Buyer must pay for the return. If goods are being returned because they are faulty or damaged, the Seller will pay for the return.
Refunds on large, heavy, or non-stocked items will be subject to a minimum 10% net invoice handling and inspection charge. Refunds on electrical items have a 25% restocking fee.