Brandon Astralite eLite 10 Ceiling Mounted Minor Surgery Light
- The Astralite eLite 10 has been designed for every need - from minor procedures, suturing, A&E, dermatology to gynaecology
- Offers high colour rendition due to its unique, highly recognisable warm and cold light LED and large illumination field
- HD-LED technology to deliver high quality lighting for any procedure producing up to 100,000 lux at 1m of intense bright light with intuitive controls and a unique “Auto On” feature
- “Auto On” feature turns the light on as soon as the user touches any control. Its clear and simple wipe clean controls provide adjustments of intensity and colour, whilst the field size can be adjusted to suit the surgical site using the ergonomic handle
- Please note, ceiling mounted models are intended to be wired in to the mains while mobile models are supplied with a lead and plug
- Has a large movement range of 5 rotations which allow easy positioning of the light beam around the examination table from any angle
- Has shadow control by spreading LEDs across the whole lighting surface, which means a better distribution of light is provided
- Reproduces all of the visible colours naturally and accurately. The high Ra>95 describes the exceptionally high quality of white light whilst the high R9>95 measurement describes how it accurately illuminates red tissue
- The beams of light have a focus depth of 600mm to penetrate into deep cavities
- 5 year warranty
- Light intensity at 1m 100,000 Lux
- Beam size at 1m 180mm
- Variable light intensity 5% -100%
- Colour temperature 3,500ºK - 5,000ºK
- White light (Ra) >95
- Red colour (R9) >95
Free delivery on all orders over £50.00 excluding VAT to UK except for:
a) the following post code prefixes: BT - all areas, HS - all areas, IM - all areas, IV1-36, IV40-49, IV51-56, KA26-28, KW1-3, KW5-17, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, PL10-19, PL22-35, TR21-25, ZE1-3;
b) some large and heavy furniture and equipment;any delivery made on Saturdays or at a specifically allocated time upon request;
c) any delivery made on Saturdays or at a specifically allocated time upon request;
The exceptions to free delivery set out above will be quoted at the time of order.
Please state any special delivery requirements at time of ordering for us to give you a quotation.
For orders less than £50.00 excluding VAT there will be a standard delivery charge of £5.00 excluding VAT.
Delivery charges to the following post code prefixes: BT - all areas, HS - all areas, IM - all areas, IV1-36, IV40-49, IV51-56,KA26-28, KW1-3, KW5-17, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, PL10-19, PL22-35, TR21-25, ZE1-3
• For orders above £100.00 excluding VAT: Free delivery
• For orders less than £100.00 excluding VAT: £12.50 excluding VAT
The Buyer shall ensure presence at the delivery address to sign for the delivery. The Buyer shall always check the number of parcels received upon delivery and sign the Consignment as ‘Unchecked’ so as to confirm that the items have not been inspected in respect of any damages and /or missing items. If the parcel appears damaged, the Buyer shall sign the Consignment as ‘Damaged’ and inform the Seller within three (3) days of receipt of goods.
Next Day Delivery
Orders must be received before 4:30pm Monday to Friday for next working day delivery. Next-day delivery only applies to items that are in stock. The Seller can accept no responsibility for transport delays causing late delivery of items. Next-day delivery is available for mainland UK only. Delivery to Scottish Highlands & Islands, Channel Islands, Northern Ireland, IOM and IOW can be up to 5 working days. Saturday deliveries can be arranged by request and attract an additional charge.
Shortages, Damages and Claims
The Seller shall not be liable to the Buyer for any shortages in quantity delivered, damage or loss, or any defects in the products unless the Buyer notifies the Seller in writing within three (3) days of receipt of the goods. The notification must include the name and address of the Buyer; the quantity and description of the good; and the invoice number and date of relevant invoice. Where liability is accepted, the only obligation of the Seller shall be, at its option, to make good any shortage or non-delivery and / or replace any good found to be damaged or defective and / or refund the cost of any such goods by a credit note.
If goods have been ordered in error the Buyer must request an authorisation form from the Seller to return the goods. No goods will be accepted as a return without a pre-authorisation number. Goods must be returned within 7 days of receipt, unused and in their original packaging. The Seller accepts no responsibility for lost parcels without a confirmation of the despatch of the parcel to the Seller.
If goods have been ordered in error, the Buyer must pay for the return. If goods are being returned because they are faulty or damaged, the Seller will pay for the return.
Refunds on large, heavy, or non-stocked items will be subject to a minimum 10% net invoice handling and inspection charge. Refunds on electrical items have a 25% restocking fee.