TRADE SITE ONLY
Lipid Vitamin C Antioxidant Cream
- The great first step into anti-ageing skincare
- Protects the skin from free radical damage
- Skin is left illuminated and hydrated
- A lightweight hydrating cream, enriched with natural citrus extracts for an uplifting scent
C-Tetra Cream keeps skin healthy, improves uneven skin tone and restore the skin glow. By using tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate as a lipid-soluble form of vitamin C, the serum sinks deep into the skin, protecting it against free radicals with no irritation. Skin is left hydrated, glowing and rejuvenated.
After cleansing in the morning, massage a small amount across the face, neck and décolletage. Follow with sun protection.
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate: A lipid-soluble form of vitamin C that provides exceptional antioxidant protection from harmful free radicals, while stimulating collagen production for a youthful looking complexion
- Vitamin E: A lipid-soluble antioxidant that is naturally present in the skin. Vitamin E protects the skin from free radicals is regenerated by vitamin C for optimum power.
- Hyaluronic Acid: With a unique ability to attract and retain more than 1000 times its own weight in water, hyaluronic acid draws moisture from the surrounding atmosphere into the skin, leaving the complexion both nourished and supple
- Moisture Magnets: Medik8’s signature hydrators bind to skin cells and grab onto water to lock moisture in tight where it is needed the most
Aqua (Water), Heptyl Undecylenate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Methylpropanediol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Cetearyl Olivate, Distarch Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Sorbitan Olivate, Caprylyl Glycol, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Disodium EDTA, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Linalool, Sodium Polyacrylate, Citronellol, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenylpropanol, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Limonene, Geraniol, Citral.
Free delivery on all orders over £50.00 excluding VAT to UK except for:
a) the following post code prefixes: BT - all areas, HS - all areas, IM - all areas, IV1-36, IV40-49, IV51-56, KA26-28, KW1-3, KW5-17, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, PL10-19, PL22-35, TR21-25, ZE1-3;
b) some large and heavy furniture and equipment;any delivery made on Saturdays or at a specifically allocated time upon request;
c) any delivery made on Saturdays or at a specifically allocated time upon request;
The exceptions to free delivery set out above will be quoted at the time of order.
Please state any special delivery requirements at time of ordering for us to give you a quotation.
For orders less than £50.00 excluding VAT there will be a standard delivery charge of £5.00 excluding VAT.
Delivery charges to the following post code prefixes: BT - all areas, HS - all areas, IM - all areas, IV1-36, IV40-49, IV51-56,KA26-28, KW1-3, KW5-17, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, PL10-19, PL22-35, TR21-25, ZE1-3
• For orders above £100.00 excluding VAT: Free delivery
• For orders less than £100.00 excluding VAT: £12.50 excluding VAT
The Buyer shall ensure presence at the delivery address to sign for the delivery. The Buyer shall always check the number of parcels received upon delivery and sign the Consignment as ‘Unchecked’ so as to confirm that the items have not been inspected in respect of any damages and /or missing items. If the parcel appears damaged, the Buyer shall sign the Consignment as ‘Damaged’ and inform the Seller within three (3) days of receipt of goods.
Next Day Delivery
Orders must be received before 4:30pm Monday to Friday for next working day delivery. Next-day delivery only applies to items that are in stock. The Seller can accept no responsibility for transport delays causing late delivery of items. Next-day delivery is available for mainland UK only. Delivery to Scottish Highlands & Islands, Channel Islands, Northern Ireland, IOM and IOW can be up to 5 working days. Saturday deliveries can be arranged by request and attract an additional charge.
Shortages, Damages and Claims
The Seller shall not be liable to the Buyer for any shortages in quantity delivered, damage or loss, or any defects in the products unless the Buyer notifies the Seller in writing within three (3) days of receipt of the goods. The notification must include the name and address of the Buyer; the quantity and description of the good; and the invoice number and date of relevant invoice. Where liability is accepted, the only obligation of the Seller shall be, at its option, to make good any shortage or non-delivery and / or replace any good found to be damaged or defective and / or refund the cost of any such goods by a credit note.
If goods have been ordered in error the Buyer must request an authorisation form from the Seller to return the goods. No goods will be accepted as a return without a pre-authorisation number. Goods must be returned within 7 days of receipt, unused and in their original packaging. The Seller accepts no responsibility for lost parcels without a confirmation of the despatch of the parcel to the Seller.
If goods have been ordered in error, the Buyer must pay for the return. If goods are being returned because they are faulty or damaged, the Seller will pay for the return.
Refunds on large, heavy, or non-stocked items will be subject to a minimum 10% net invoice handling and inspection charge. Refunds on electrical items have a 25% restocking fee.